EternaBond Sealing Tape


     At first I was a bit skeptical about any type of tape on our RV roof.  I've read a few articles where it just doesn't work.  Much to my delight, my wife ordered a 50' roll, and when it arrived, I asked what are we going to do with this? 
     I asked that question because of all the doubts I had built up in my mind.
We schedule one Saturday morning to seal our RV's rubber roof.  My skepticism about this type product almost completely disappeared when I rolled off a couple feet and starting sticking it onto the seam across the top stretching from side to side.  By the time I finished that one seam, I was 100% convinced that this may be the holy grail of RV rubber roof sealant!
     Not only did it stick to anything it touched, it stuck so firmly that I had trouble pulling up one small corner where I didn't align properly.
     It was that first seam seal that prompted me to continue with all the other things I wanted to seal up like the TV antenna, radio antenna, skylights, bath vents, refrigerator vent and of course around our A/C.
     It took me a couple hours to complete, and I literally ran out of that 50' roll.  Almost immediately, I logged onto Amazon and ordered more tape, only this time I got the 4" wide instead of the 3".
     The following week the tape arrived and I drove to our RV storage and applied the remaining tape across the back.  That took me less than 30 minutes.
     Overall, the complete job made me feel rather elated that we did something that could possibly stop water from entering our RV, especially since our friend has a fairly new RV and recently experienced a water leak.
     The mysterious thing about water leaks is you usually never know where they come from. 
At least we now sleep better at night knowing that me may have stopped any potential leaks for our camping future.
     If  you're thinking of resealing your RV, house, or even Mobile Home roof, I highly recommend you give Eternabond sealing tape a very serious consideration.
     This could save you a lot of money, especially since fixing an existing leak is not only very expensive, it will literally turn you ceiling tiles a brown color you don't want to see.
     The real answer here is Eternabond Sealing Tape.
Click here for more videos & some great sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment